Avanti Recruitment is partnering exclusively with a leading SAAS provider in the HR and performance management software space. The company are going through major growth due to huge success and continued customer satisfaction. They practice what they preach so career development opportunities are excellent here. You can work from home 3 or 4 days per week as the team love the hybrid approach.
What is on offer?
- Develop your career with a growing and successful company that look after their staff and invest in their development
- Work for a company that invest in their products to maintain excellence for their customers
- Work with latest UX technology like Figma
- Collaborate with talented colleagues, BAs, Devs and Product Teams who all love what they do
- Work remotely with a good process in place for communication
This opportunity will suit a passionate UX/UI designer with experience in working in a Product team, ideally with a SAAS product, definitely for software / web applications (not just websites) and even better in the HR software space, but we will consider all passionate UX/UI Designers who want to deliver optimal user experience and awesome, slick, modern UIs.
- Define best in class UX for new and enhanced functionality
- Gather user requirements in collaboration with Business Analysts to create beautiful UIs
- Conduct user workshops to test and validate UX / UI approaches to ensure excellent User experience
- Define and create UX screen designs, prototypes, user journey maps, high fidelity assets and detailed specifications
- Create UI, visual designs and interactions across a range of platforms like mobile and responsive design
- Maintain UX/UI Design standards
Ideal person spec:
- Solid experience as a UX/UI Designer, ideally with a portfolio of past work
- Experience of leading User workshops to validate UX/UI Designs
- Experience with design systems and tools such as Figma, Zeplin, Storybook
- Some knowledge of CSS/SASS/Styled components
- Keeps up to date current patterns, best practices, and trends are kept up to date, in order to deliver fresh, relevant and industry-leading designs.
- Knowledge of source control with Git would be beneficial
Junior IT Test Analyst
Fully Remote .NET Developer
- Fully remote
Senior Front End React Developer
- London 1 day per week, remote 4 days per week
- £80k to £85k plus equity
.NET Developer (Angular/.NET6)
Junior .NET Developer
Junior .NET Developer
- Horsham 1 day per week, 4 days per week remote
- £50,000 + Bonus