- 5+ years’ professional experience developing React.js / Node.js -based web applications
- Good understanding of development methodologies, testing practices, and tools and knowing when to apply each method to achieve the desired outcomes
- Strong experience and knowledge of Design and Architectural patterns and knows when to apply them
- Strong communication skills and knows when to ask for help and bounce ideas and solutions off peers
- Experience designing and building RESTful API services on Node.js
- Experience in using cloud service providers (e.g.: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Experience in other tech stacks is also beneficial (mobile, .NET, Java, Ruby, PHP, etc.)
- Exposure to Agile, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development is a plus
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges
- Experience integrating open source or 3rd party API’s and libraries highly desirable
You will work on applications for world famous brands from idea stage through to market launch. Gaining exposure to cutting edge technologies and the opportunity to work with some of the largest global media brands. You will help transform requirements into feature high performing feature rich applications.
With a competitive salary and offices based in central London close to Chancery Lane underground. The application process is a telephone interview/ Google hangout and a face to face interview. If you would like to be considered for this role please apply now for immediate consideration.