I’m currently working with a leading specialist consultancy with a difference, who don’t expect you to constantly work evenings and weekends and are based around London so they’re not going to send you across the country for a new project.
They also focus on career development and enrichment with a career mentor assigned to you when you join.
Because of their continuing growth they are looking to expand their BA function and are looking for strong BA’s to join their London based delivery team. The ideal Senior Business Analyst will have at least 5 years experience. The main responsibility of this role will be working with clients to understand business change needs, assess the impact of changes and document requirements.
You’ll be joining a dynamic and innovative company that specializes in providing solutions for the public sector.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Must be eligible for Security clearance
- Experience with Transformation / Change Projects
- A team player, able to quickly develop strong working relationships with all levels of stakeholders.
- A self-starter, able to work independently with limited direction whilst adding value from the off.
- Experience of leading on larger projects & programmes of work.
- Solid background across a variety of technology projects, including applications, data, system integrations, and infrastructure etc.
- Experienced working on end-to-end projects
- Strong experience with creating AS-IS business analysis and defining TO-BE system solutions & process flows.
- Experienced in reviewing and examining business activities and systems interactions, in order to model associated data flows and processing requirements.
- Experienced in working with stakeholders to understand and define requirements, at a user story, functional and non-functional level
- Experienced in working with project stakeholders including product owners, developers, testers and project managers to deliver appropriate requirements and solutions.
- Ability to deliver under pressure and respond to a changing environment
- Strong people and communication skills both verbally and written, with the ability to communicate at various levels of detail to both business and technical stakeholders.
- Already security cleared
- Consultancy background/experience
- Knowledge of UI/UX concepts, wire framing, prototyping
- Both Agile and Waterfall experience and an understanding of Project management across these methologies
What can they offer you?
- 25 Days Annual Leave & Bank Holidays
- Pension – contributory matched by employer up to 5%
- Health plan covering medical, dental, optical and alternative therapy treatments
- Subsidised gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Bike to work scheme
- Training and development opportunities personally tailored to you
- Flexible working
Don't miss this opportunity to join a company that is at the forefront of quality innovation in the public sector industry.