Avanti Recruitment have partnered with a leading technology company who are looking for a SDET to join their Eastbourne based development team. You will be embedded within the Engineering & Product teams to ensure the delivery of top quality products to the customers.
Your day to day role will include
- Conduct exploratory & manual testing of web applications and related backend applications.
- Develop tools to assist manual and exploratory testing.
- Work with a self-organising and cross functional agile team using techniques such as Behaviour Driven Development (BDD).
- Take an active role in validating requirements with stakeholders and defining user story acceptance criteria.
- Set up and maintain the CI/CD infrastructure to run tests with Jenkins
- Champion and coach peers in testing best practices and best of breed technology.
- Establish dashboards for reporting test results in real time.
You’d be ideal if you have;
- 3+ years proven experience as an SDET / software quality engineer / QA automation engineer in a professional software development environment.
- Experience conducting exploratory & manual testing.
- Experience of working within an Agile/Scrum environment.