Full Stack Developer (Angular and Node.js) needed to join early-stage start-up in London on a 3 month contract. You’ll be responsible for using technologies like Angular 2+ and Node.js to finish the company’s MVP and adding critical new features to the existing platform.
In addition to Angular and Node.js, the stack includes some great technology like MongoDB, Docker and AWS and they’re pretty big on TDD.
In this role you’d be working on a fully-remote basis in close-collaboration with the CEO.
Key Skills Required:
- Really good Angular knowledge, as recent a version as possible
- Strong Node.js knowledge
- General experience working with complex UIs
- Experience of producing production-ready, fully testable code
- Experience with Unit testing
- MongoDB experience
- Experience with Docker
- Kubernetes experience
- AWS experience
- Previous experience working in an early stage start-up