Avanti Recruitment are working with a company in Slough looking for a .Net developer to join the Product Development team.
Benefits include 24 days’ holiday and pension of 10% employer (you only put in 7%). This is to join a small growing team of 5 developers, so you will have the opportunity to learn and grow with the company and will get exposure to a large variety of technology and software lifecycle.
Your main goal will be to design and develop high quality software that is aligned with our business solutions and projects. There will be a mixture of C# and VB.Net.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Mentor junior developers
- Review and debug code
- Be a persistent, creative problem solver
- Collaborate with internal teams and customers, providing user support
- Experience in developing software using Microsoft technologies like ASP.Net, C#.Net, VB.Net, with minimum 2 years of experience in professional web development.
- Sound understanding of SQL databases and ability to write simple to complex queries including stored procedures, views, triggers.
- Understanding of web and mobile development models.
- Excellent analysing and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design patterns and development best practices.
- Working knowledge of object oriented concepts.
- Good understanding of web services protocols like SOAP and REST.
- Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with customers both onsite and offsite.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree.
- Prior experience in EDM products or document management industry will be considered.
- Prior experience with DevExpress control toolkit would be an added advantage.
If you are interested in this .Net developer role then apply now for immediate consideration.