Avanti Recruitment are currently working with a Software company based in Oxford who are a leading global supplier of financial reporting software. The company is now looking for a Graduate technical consultant.
The company has been running for over 20 years and their software has helped to redefine the financial reporting landscape. They are working with some of the world’s largest regulators, and enterprise organisations such as HMRC, The Bank of England and Barclays. They currently work across 26 different countries and in the UK alone their technology has processed over £2 Trillion in UK Taxes.
You will be working within a team of 17 and will be working on a range of responsibilities from Requirements gathering, to data modelling/scripting and installation of products for clients, as well as bespoke builds/adding services. You will have a daily stand up in the morning and will be working through an allocated project.
The company are keen on getting in graduates and training them up, so you will gain experience with various parts of the business and will be working with a close knit group who will help you when needed and give you the opportunities to progress. On occasions you will also be able to lead projects and will gain exposure helping other teams.
This role would suit a graduate looking for a mix between hands on coding and the business requirements gathering and client facing.
The company using a host of technologies including Java, C#, Python, Typescript, React and Kubernetes.
- Coding ability with Java or Python
- 2:1 or above in either (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science) ideally from Russell group University
- Previous consulting experience
- Commercial experience within the financial sector
- 30 minute video call, this will typically involve a discussion about your experiences/aspirations, company overview and role explanation
- F2F interview on site, however can be done via video if needed, 90 minutes – meet the team, discuss a tech project worked on, white-boarding exercise and Q&A
The salary on offer for this position is up to £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits.
If you would be interested in finding out more then click Apply Now!
.NET Software Developer
Full Stack .NET Developer
- Up to £65,000
Senior Cloud Developer
Senior Software Tester
Fully Remote PHP Developer
- Fully Remote (Kent Office)
- Up to £55,000
Junior Java Developer
- Manchester / Hybrid
Senior Java Developer
- Manchester / Hybrid
- £80,000 + Bonus
Cyber Security Analyst
Senior PHP Developer
- up to £60,000