Avanti Recruitment is currently working with a leading Digital Agency to recruit a Senior Front End Developer.
You will take ownership and lead all the technical aspects of the projects, improve current processes, be interested in learning new web technologies and always be looking at ways to improve the team. You will have the technical knowledge in the team for any developer questions (internally and from the clients). You will also be managing/mentoring two junior developers ensuring they have the right tools and knowledge to succeed.
- Ensuring the build of all landing pages for clients across the business
- To deliver high quality code (well-documented, consistent, reusable, easy to understand)
- Lead, maintain and improve the development projects for this client
- Improve current processes and efficiencies in the team
- Build relationships with the client’s tech team
- Manage and mentor two other junior developers.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Advanced knowledge of CSS-Preprocessors (e.g. SCSS)
- Knowledge in NodeJS
- Knowledge with Task Runners(Gulp, Grunt or Webpack)
- Experience with templating language (Handlebars, EJS or Pug)
- Experience in cross-browser/device testing and ensuring consistency across them all
- Understand REST APIs and AJAX
- Understand of GIT version control
- Proven ability to keep up to date knowledge of Front End Technologies (eg. ECMA6, WebP images, speed optimisation techniques)
Join a company where you’ll get the chance to work with some of the biggest clients on the market including Halfords, Furniture Village and Lloyds Pharmacy
With a competitive salary of up to £50k, new offices based near Kings cross in 2021 and currently working full remote due to COVID (some days expected in the office after lockdown)