Avanti Recruitment is working with a thriving company based in Bracknell (just successfully completed an acquisition of a local IT Services company and plan to acquire 2 further companies in the next 12 months) who is currently going through a huge transition period, including a round of investment.
This role can be fully remote but you need to live within about an hour from Bracknell as you may be called in for the odd meeting, anticipate once a week max, probably less.
We are looking for developers who have a strong interest in what they do and who are looking to be part of a successful company going through an exciting phase of growth.
There will lots of opportunity for progression within the next 5 years.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following;
- Good experience with Vue.js / Vuetify
- Good eye for design, some UX knowledge would be a bonus
- Experience of REST APIs, integration with front end applications
- Experience working with websockets is a plus
- Solid experience using Git / source control
- Experience working with Docker / containerisation
- Loves to build software using the best practices and standards i.e SOLID, TDD etc.
- Experience using and building automated software and CI practices
- Experience using other frameworks, Vue Native, Cordova etc.
- Join a thriving and growing company with excellent exposure to varied and interesting technology and projects
Very flexible working hours (School run etc., genuine flexi time)
- Free breakfast and fruit (if you want to work in the office)
- No expense spared Summer and Christmas staff parties
For more information please feel free to contact Mike Walton at Avanti Recruitment in Reading.