Avanti Recruitment have partnered with a Sussex-based automotive company, who are dedicated to improving the comfort, efficiency, and safety of future mobility. They’re looking for an embedded software engineer to join their multi-disciplinary autonomous driving development team, where you will help to deliver state-of-the-art software to an exciting & emerging industry.
The ideal embedded software engineer will have a quality-first mindset, is eager to learn, grow, and is always looking for opportunities to further develop & improve themselves.
Requirements for this embedded software position:
• Good degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering (BSc minimum)
• C/C++ programming skills (RTOS/Linux)
• Experience of SW Requirements and SW Design methods
• Ability to communicate and present results and ideas (Fluent in English)
The ideal embedded software engineer will have one or more of the following:
• A solid understanding of C/C++ development best practices
• Experience with embedded devices such as ARM, multicore processors, real time processing.
• Experience of working in the Automotive industry with AUTOSAR
• Experience in the field of Signal Processing or Ultrasonics or Computer Vision, or Radar or Sensor Fusion or Robotics algorithm development
• Knowledge of Image Signal Processing, encoders, decoders, SerDes/PCIe high speed communication
• Experience of DevOps concepts such as Continuous Integration, build systems, CMake, Git, GitHub, Gerrit, Jenkins
• Good understanding of Code Quality metrics, Unit Testing, Static Analysis, Design Patterns
• Experience working according to a formal process (e.g. V Model)
• Experience with safety-critical applications and automotive industry standards (ASPICE, MISRA)
On offer is a salary up to £55,000 DOE, 23 days holiday (plus an extended Christmas shutdown period), income protection, life assurance, private pension scheme, further training & development opportunities, and more.
If this embedded software engineer position is of interest, apply now for immediate consideration.
Embedded Firmware Lead Engineer
- Up to £85,000
Senior Digital IC Design Engineer
- Bristol, Southampton and London
Software Engineering Manager - Bluetooth
- South West
Embedded Software Test Developer
- South West
- Up to £60,000
Embedded Software Engineer
- Up to £65,000 DOE
- £40,000 - £55,000
Digital Design Engineer