The company has been running for over 20 years and their software has helped to redefine the financial reporting landscape. They are working with some of the world’s largest regulators, and enterprise organisations such as HMRC, The Bank of England and Barclays. They currently work across 26 different countries and in the UK alone their technology has processed over £2 Trillion in UK Taxes
You will be working within a team of 17 and will be responsible for the admin of client deployments and maintaining, providing training and understanding customer requirements for the bespoke applications.
This role would suit a graduate or someone looking to take the next step in their career who is looking for a mix between Application Support, Implementation and some Infrastructure understanding.
To be successful you will need to have the following:
- Understanding of Linux
- Understanding of Active Directory
- Keen learner
- Experience within a client facing role
- Hands on experience with AWS
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes
- Hands on experience with VMware
- 30 minute video call, this will typically involve a discussion about your experiences/aspirations, company overview and role explanation
- F2F interview on site, 90 minutes – meet the team, discuss a tech project worked on, whiteboarding exercise and Q&A
If you would be interested in finding out more then click Apply Now!